Re: IPG Algorith Broken!

Don Wood <[email protected]> writes:

> On Mon, 25 Nov 1996 [email protected] wrote:
>
> More dumbest information, from FAT BRAIN. ...

Don, a word of caution. You've been excrutiatingly civil throughout this
discussion, while the cypherpunks have been, well, punks. Paul Bradley's
favorite arguments are to put "(spit)" after your name or to call anything
he can't understand "bullshit". Paul can get away with it, but if you stoop
on their level, then a) you sound more like them, and you don't want to
do that, I'm sure, b) you might get a nastygram from John Gilmore, the
50-ish long-haired bitch who's the "owner" of this "private mailing list".

Caution: John Gilmore is a liar and a content-based censor.

---