Re: denial of service and government rights

Black Unicorn wrote:
> On Sun, 1 Dec 1996, Dale Thorn wrote:
> > Black Unicorn wrote:

[snippo]

> Fraud is an excellent answer because it is a meaningless answer.  Fraud is
> traditionally used to prosecutue those not-quite-a-crime cases because the
> definition essentially comes down to : "That guy did something we don't
> like."

[much drivel snipped]

So what you're saying is I (or we) can testify in front of Congress on
essentially any topic, telling a blatant lie (that we know is false, and
which they will subsequently prove is false), and totally get away with
it.  You and I can do that, is that what you're saying?

If that is true, then my original contention that things are far worse
than the person I originally responded to was imagining, stands as
correct.  Things are bad indeed.