Re: denial of service and government rights

At 05:24 PM 12/1/96 -0800, Dale Thorn wrote:
>So what you're saying is I (or we) can testify in front of Congress on
>essentially any topic, telling a blatant lie (that we know is false, and
>which they will subsequently prove is false), and totally get away with
>it.  You and I can do that, is that what you're saying?

You and I can't. The government can. It is one thing to commit a crime (if
a crime has even been committed in the case in question). It is another
thing to find somebody willing to prosecute it.

In today's day and age, the Constitution exists for historical purposes
only. Much of it has long been abolished by the courts. The remainder is
being mostly ignored. The "Kein Kl�ger, kein Richter" principle makes it
irrelevant if doing so is illegal.

A favorite saying of 2nd Amendment supporters is: "Which part of 'shall not
be infringed' don't you understand?"

If society doesn't care that the Constitution is being violated, the
violations will continue. And society couldn't care less.

-- Lucky Green <mailto:[email protected]> PGP encrypted mail preferred
   Make your mark in the history of mathematics. Use the spare cycles of
   your PC/PPC/UNIX box to help find a new prime.
   http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/justforfun/prime.htm