Re: Logos here

LOGOS <[email protected]> writes:

> Sovereign collegues,

You already sound like a jerk.

>      I am Logos. I have adopted this pseudonym to conceal my
> 'true name'. I want the ideas which I shall be espousing
> to stand or fall on their own merits and not on the basis
> of biases that my name, sex, ethnicity, etc. might otherwise

sexual preferences...

> elicit. I hope my contributions to this list will be seen as
> positive by most list members.

Well, I'm not a list member.

> treat Tim May and Dimitry Vilus with similar respect and
> courtesy.  What is at stake is far more important than egos.
> Cypherpunks defeated Clipper, but of late they have only
> defeated themselves.

That's right. You lack the decorum to spell either my first name or
my last name correctly. "Cypher punks" are a gang of uncouth juveniles

What logic? "Cypher punks" such as Paul Bradley are incapable of
discussing a technical topic (such as Don Wood's IPG proposal) without
putting "(spit)" after Don's name and calling his algorithm "bullshit".
That's from the same person who first ranted about "brute force attacks on
one-time pads", then attributed to me various shit I never said.

---