No Subject

An anonymous poster wrote:

>Timothy C[*] May, a product of a* birth, appeared with
>coathanger through his head.

>/o)\ Timothy C[*] May
>\(o/

     I respectfully ask that the author of this post contact
me.  I am curious about his or her motives and would
appreciate it if he or she would address these questions:
     1) Why are you attacking Tim May?  Has he harmed you in
some way?
     2) Do you think such posts harm Tim May or help you in
some fashion?
     3) What do you hope to accomplish by these posts?
     4) Do you favor the use of strong cryptography to
preserve privacy?
     5) If Yes, do you think such posts are constructive to
that end? If No, is it your intent that your posts harm the
cause of strong cryptography and privacy?
     6) Why have you chosen to hide your true identity?

Logos out