Angel and Javier can't unsubscribe!

At 5:46 PM -0400 12/3/96, Angel Luis Ortiz Ruiz wrote:

>	Friend: Thank's for your asnswer but I already do that. The server say
>that I'm not in the list but I still reacive the messages. Thankx

And then there was another message:

At 6:00 PM -0400 12/3/96, Javier Rivera wrote:

>        Friend: Thank's for your asnswer but I already do that. The
>server say that I'm not in the list but I still reacive the messages.
>Thankx again!

Both seemed to come from "[email protected]". One under the Ruiz name, the
other under the Rivera name. And similar messages, both in broken English.

I suggest Angel and Javier get together and decide which one of them is the
name they or it subscribed under, and use that. Oh, and I have a sneaking
suspicion they sent in the increasingly-canonical "unsuscribe" or
"unscribe" misspelling.

I'm beginning to think that Cypherpunks appeals especially to morons.

--Tim May

To subscribe to the Cypherpunks mailing list:

-send a message to: [email protected]

-body message of: subscribe cypherpunks

To unsubscribe from the Cypherpunks mailing list:

-send a message to: [email protected]

-body message of: unsubscribe cypherpunks