no subject (file transmission)

>From [email protected]  Wed Dec  4 12:13:32 1996
To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: Re: The Rise and Fall of Cypherpunks WAS [Re: the Dennings]
From: [email protected] (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Comments: All power to the ZOG!
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 96 08:22:00 EST
Sender: [email protected]

Stephen Boursy <[email protected]> writes:
> Sandy Sandfort wrote:
> >
> > C'punks,

See punks post. See punks rant. See punks flame. Laugh, laugh, laugh.

> > On Tue, 3 Dec 1996, Dave Hayes wrote:
> >
> >> The very existance of the "profane" keeps the "sacred" in
> >> existance as well. If you cannot see that, then John Grubor's
> >> lesson is wasted on you.
> >
> > If this bit of verbal legerdemain makes any sense at all
> > (Logos?), then Grubor must be personally responsible for the

"Logos" suffers from verbal diarrhea and can only be pitied. Anonymous
cowards like him are the worst enemy of crypto-enhanced privacy.

> > existance of every saint on the Catholic calendar...not.
>
>   Well saints come on go on the Roman Catholic calander--doesn't
> mean a hell of a lot.

We have a Greek Orthodox church of St. Dimitri not too far from here.
They mistakenly think that I'm Greek and send me the same newsletter
they send to everybody else named Dimitri. Some of it is in English,
so I learned quite a bit about the life of the original St. Dimitri:
He was a foul-mouthed Greek who lived in 3rd century CE and got into
trouble for badmouthing the Romans and other Pagans. I suppose he's
an RC saint too. I used to work for the Jesuits - very educational.

He is not to be confused with the Russian St. Dimitri Donskoy who beat the
shit out of the Mongols. That was after the schism, so he's _not RC saint.

>   Dr. Grubor does an excellent job of bring the vermin out of
> the woodwork.

Yes - thank you Dr. Grubor for your fine work.

---