Arsen

> Just ignore them - Vulis is on the rag again.  Someone please buy Vulis a
> box of anal tampons so he can calm down.

This reminds me how someone posted an anonymous message to this list calling
Matt Blaze a "homosexual Jew" and Tim Scanlon (another lying Tim) immediately
announced that I must be its author. He lied, of course, being a "cypher punk".

Anyway, seeing that Arsen posted the above obscenities during duty hours, I
figured I'll post another tutorial on tracking down information on the 'net.

Arsen vainly insisted on listing his name in InterNIC's database as RA1215
(unusual for someone supposedly interested in privacy). Arsen listed a phone
number (+1 718 786 4227) which is apparently at his parents' residence (48-21
40th St, Apt 2B, Calvary, NY 11104-4111) and a fax number (+1 212 725 6559).

The fax number is in Manhattan area code. A good conjecture is that it belongs
to some sort of business, and that the business's main number ends with a 0.

Indeed, calling +1 212 725 6550 (Arsen's listed fax number, 9 replaced by a 0)
and talking to a nice young lady reveals that this phone number belongs to the
Web designer EarthWeb, LLC; that they're at 3 Park Ave, 38th floor, New York,
NY 10016; that the partnership's principals are:
* Jack D. Hidary, president and CEO, <[email protected]>
* Murray Hidary, senior vice president for operations, <[email protected]>
* Nova Spivack, senior vice president for marketing, <[email protected]>
and that Arsen is their associate network administrator.

That's how much one can learn just from the fax number in one's InterNIC entry.

For the logorrhetics' reading pleasure, I'll quote some of Arsen's earlier
writings on the "cypher punks" mailing list:

]Actually, unlike you, I do feel sorry for you, for you truly have no life
]and have nothing better to do than to start flame wars and such.  Do
]yourself a favor, get a real life.  Go get off your fat ass and do
]something with yourself other than masturbating.
]You wouldn't know what a life is if one came up to you and bit you on your
]ass. Oh tell us oh great one, and what is it that you know?  But spare us
]the flames and hate.  We already know that you are an asshole, of that
]there is little doubt.  What is at doubt is your degree, or is it a
]pedigree?  Shower us with your knowledge if you have any, for it is
]apparent that dazzling us with your bullshit isn't working.
]And what by your definition is your level of life if all your output
]seems to be nothing more than flames and flame bait?  How much of a loser
]are you to resort to anonymous daily warnings about Tim?  Just how off
]topic and stupid was your message when you posted it?  Just how many
]plates of pork and beans do you eat each day to keep up your innane level
]of flatulence?
]Apparently that "Doctorhood" of yours is good only for masturbatory self
]congratulations, and when nobody pays attention to it, you turn around and
]put others down so that in your oppinion, such as it is, you come out
]smelling like roses.  Buddy, I've news for you, you aren't fooling anyone.
]You are the total absolute embodyment of shit.  No, before you
]congratulate yourself on your achievement of shithood, you aren't even
]even human or dog shit, no.  You are the essence of amoeba shit.  The
]lowest of the low. You've a long way to go before you will ever achive
]the status of high human shit.  But I must admit, you certainly know how
]to strive for that goal.  It's too bad you'll never be more than low
]grade microscopic shit though.
]...
]And for that, you have my deepest condolances.  At least I hope this
]comforts you in your lack of life, for assuredly you haven't much of one.
]At least at a minimum, if you get nothing else from this message, you'll
]get a tenth of an ounce of pitty.
]...
]And maybe someday, if you are really really good you might even achive
]rat shitdom.  Then we'll be real proud of you for being rat shit, but
]until that time, strive hard and work long hours.  Hey, and when you reach
]rat shitdom and become emeritus ratus shitus, we'll throw you a party!

Aren't the "cypher punks" a polite lot?

---