W3C Picks PICS for Censorship

>> W3C ISSUES PICS AS A RECOMMENDATION; PICS READY FOR WIDESPREAD
   ADOPTION; ENABLING USERS TO FILTER INTERNET CONTENT WITHOUT
   CENSORSHIP - The World Wide Web Consortium today endorsed the
   Platform for Internet Content Selection specifications as a W3C
   Recommendation. This Recommendation represents the W3C's highest
   "Stamp of Approval." It signifies that PICS specifications are stable
   ... [Business Wire, 854 words]

#			Thanks;  Bill
# Bill Stewart, +1-415-442-2215 [email protected]
# You can get PGP outside the US at ftp.ox.ac.uk
#     (If this is posted to cypherpunks, I'm currently lurking from fcpunx,
#     so please Cc: me on replies.  Thanks.)