RE: Counterproductive Dorothy Denning Flames

From:	Sir Galahad

I agree.  I hope that my own statements have influence in spite of
my mouldy reputation.

Well, on the net nobody knows if you're mouldy, but only if your ideas are
fresh.  :>)

You've presented some quite insightful explanations for why Ms. Denning's
prestigious image would give one pause to consider her with reprehension,
if not outright contempt.  As they say, YMMV, depending on how educated you
are on the subject of encryption, privacy, and crimes against humanity.

   ..
Blanc