Re: (null)

On Wed, 04 Dec 1996 17:33:59 -0600, Lurker wrote:

>Could someone tell me where I can find a text file of *all* usenet newsgroups?

Check www.spam-monkeys.com.

If you use a Un*x based newsreader, they should have some sort of .newsrc
file available.

#  Chris Adams  <[email protected]> | http://www.io-online.com/adamsc/adamsc.htp
#  <[email protected]>                 | send mail with subject "send PGPKEY"
"That's our advantage at Microsoft; we set the standards and we can change them."
   --- Karen Hargrove, Microsoft (quoted in the Feb 1993 Unix Review editorial)