"I've Always Wondered..."

 [email protected] wrote to All:

 s> Hi,

 s> Please excuse this intrusion into your mailbox, but I would like to
 s> tell you about something which will be of interest to you...

Fat chance.

Still, this brings up an interesting point:  Considering the special
abilities of many of the principals here, is there something especially
tasty in store for those net predators who spam this list?

I've always imagined something _very_ special happens to their accounts,
but I may just be a hopeless romantic, I dunno...

If not, why not?