Re: OECD crypto policy draft guidelines

What is this list about?? Religion, the semantics of reality vs.
perception or doing something constructive about crypto policy???

The latest draft of the OECD guidelines are now at my WWW site.

    http://www.ozemail.com.au/~firstpr/crypto/oecd_dr.htm

Check them out - especially para 59.  All the bad bits have been
relegated to debateable things in square brackets.

Get your mind into this and get your comments to Marc Rotenberg - who
I understand is involved with the OECD crew.

So much for "PICS is not censorship" being off topic for this list!

- Robin

. Robin Whittle                                               .
. http://www.ozemail.com.au/~firstpr   [email protected] .
. 11 Miller St. Heidelberg Heights 3081 Melbourne Australia   .
. Ph +61-3-9459-2889    Fax +61-3-9458-1736                   .
. Consumer advocacy in telecommunications, especially privacy .
. First Principles      - Research and expression - music,    .
.                         music industry, telecommunications  .
.                         human factors in technology adoption.
. Real World Interfaces - Hardware and software, especially   .
.                         for music                           .