Re: Elliptic curves--hot stuff here

At 05:18 AM 12/13/96 -0500, my baby, Jill, wrote:

:Please tell the faggots to stop being so sexist.
:
:Jill
:
OK, all you faggots stop being so sexist.

:Just what is it about these queers that makes them hate women so much :anyway? Are they jealous of us sexy women because their boyfriends :may want us?

Oh, yea, and all you sexy hot AOL chicks stop turning on all the queers' boyfriends.

P.S.:

Jill, come up and see me sometime. I'm ready to start over if you are.

XXOO

Snookums