Re: Carto international money-laundering/embezzlement case

[email protected] wrote:
> Dale Thorn <[email protected]> wrote:
> Apologies for replying to a crank whom most people are already ignoring,
> but I've got lots of material relating to the case of Legion v. Carto,
> which Dale summarizes quite wrongly, at
> http://www-leland.stanford.edu/~llurch/potw2/legion/

Sure, I'm a crank, and, you're an asshole.  I never said Carto was a
swell guy, but, you ignore the real facts in a case pitting the ADL
against its worst enemy.  Maybe you should real the L.A. Times once
in a while, you ignorant jerk.

> Cypherpunk relevance: HUGE. Money laundering, reputation control, data and
> tax havens, libertarian and Nazi fantasies, criminal cults, and a dog named
> Fido. Judge Maino:

> |     I believe that I could appoint a platoon of lawyers and accountants
> | to look into this case and I would still not be much closer to answering
> | the following questions than I am today.

> Far from Dale's preoccupation with "international joo interests," it's a
> case of two neo-Nazi groups suing each other over the mismanagement of an
> inheritance.

Contrary to your armchair experience, stupid, I went there and saw the
people, and I've also been studying them for 10 years or so.  The gang
that took over the IHR were neo-Nazis?  Yeah, and I'm the Pope.

> Stir in a little CoS interest (they want to cover up
> Marcellus's involvement with Holocaust denial and to associate recent legal
> actions against the cult in Germany with the Holocaust), and it's a
> veritable cornucopia of fruitcakes bashing each other, all over money for
> which no clear accounting can be made because it was always kept at least
> partly underground.

Like all fruitcakes, you ignore facts and wave your arms around and
fill the air with noise.  Many big-media outlets have made it clear
that Carto is the #1 enemy of the ADL et al, and, just like someone
bombed (!) the IHR in Torrance in the 1980's, they gutted the one in
Costa Mesa in 1993.

The real story is obviously over your head, which you can now go back
and stick in the sand.  And remember, don't you dare research ANYthing
about the Holocaust etc. unless you get approval from the ADL first.
The ADL, just more lying scumbags themselves, who *suppressed* Jewish
dissent during the 1930's in the U.S.  Why?  Because it was good for
business.