Zerofaith/Mail Bomb (fwd)

All...

[email protected] enscribed thusly:
> From nlights.net!flagg Mon Dec 16 02:56:39 1996
> Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 23:57:28 -0800
> From: [email protected]
> Subject: Zerofaith/Mail Bomb
> To: [email protected]

> After examining the header to the email bomb you recieved, it was
> determined that the person was not "MARLA ESTES" but a user named
> "Eradicator".  The date is off by one day in the header file, check it
> out, (though we do keep logs of the ppp logons).

	Well...  I was close...  :-)  Only excuse I've got for missing that
one little detail is that it was late...  Good thing she didn't have a message
pop-up.  Hate collateral damage.

> Eradicators account was removed as well as "Zerofaiths" and another
> alias he hides under, "Kobra".

	This was quick action after we had managed to identify roughly
where the nonsense was originating.  These guys did good.

> If you have any questions, feel free to call me voice at 206-259-6417,
> or email back.  I have no problem giving out the information we have to
> you.

> Mike Carpenter
> Delivered from Northern Lights BBS, Everett, WA.

	Mike
--
 Michael H. Warfield    |  (770) 985-6132   |  [email protected]
  (The Mad Wizard)      |  (770) 925-8248   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/