Re: Van Eck articles, reply..

Aaron wrote:
>I went to the library and found an article on Van Eck. I posted it at my
>site. It was a little long to e-mail. Check it out at:
>
>  http://members.aol.com/aaronh4321/vaneck.html
>
>If anyone has more current information please e-mail me.

Christopher Seline wrote a well-known critique in 1989 of
TEMPEST:

   "Eavesdropping On the Electromagnetic Emanations of
   Digital Equipment: The Laws of Canada, England and the
   United States."

It includes numerous citations, including those mentioned
by Joel and the one you found. He claims that the Van Eck
article was "purposely misleading."

We've put his article at:

     http://jya.com/tempest.htm

Seline promised a later version of what he called a rough
draft. Does anyone know of a successor to the 1989 article?