RE: permanent invasion of privacy

From:	Dale Thorn, who hasn't a clue

[on why the cpunks of late haven't discussed children's point of view]:
	Not lately?  And why is that?

Don't know, Dale.   Would everyone please send a message to Dale,
explaining why you haven't been discussing this?
--

[on the possibility that abused children might be helped by the uses of
encryption]:

Why are you on this list, Dale?
--

[on why, as I said, "empathy with children is not borne of government, but
of a normal state of

Takes one to know one, Dale.
--

[on going out to alt.philosphy.objectivism to evoke detailed discussions of
pertinence to his interest in benefitting from government programs]:

	In other words, if it doesn't offer something for me,
	the selfish adult, I don't wanna hear it.

I'm not *obliged* to hear, it Dale.

    ..
Blanc