Re: We won the Bernstein case.

Simon Spero <[email protected]> writes:

> On Wed, 18 Dec 1996, Bruce Schneier wrote:
>
> > John Gilmore just called me.  There should be info on it on the EFF website
> > real soon now.
>
> shehechianu vekiyemanu hevigianu  lazman hazeh...

No wonder Jewhater Timmy May (fart) is rapidly approaching apoplexy! Omeyn.

There probably will be an orgy at the NYC punks meeting tonight,
which I'm not going to attend, not being a queer "cypher punk".

> So does this mean that anything can be exported as long as it's in source
> code, or is object code covered as well?

Try to find Judge Patel's district on the map.
Hint: North California is covered, North Carolina (and North Dakota) ain't.

> Simon
>
> ---
> Queen's Own Cypherpunk Regiment / 82nd Chairborne   - Gilmour's Irregulars

Pathetic queens indeed.

---