Re: EFF: Bernstein court declares crypto restrictions unconstitutiona

[email protected] (Dr. Jai Maharaj) writes:
> On Thu, 19 Dec 96 11:37:58 EST,
> in message <[email protected]>,
> [email protected] (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM) wrote:
> > I find it highly amusing how John "asshole censor"
> > Gilmore claims credit for himself and his discredited
> > EFF, as if they had anything to do with Patel's
> > ruling.
> > What a maroon.
> > John Gilmore <[email protected]> writes:
> >
> >> COURT DECLARES CRYPTO RESTRICTIONS UNCONSTITUTIONAL
> >>     Free Speech Trumps Clinton Wiretap Plan
> >> [...]
>
> Trying to steal glory from freedom martyr Zimmerman, I
> see.  The EFF were kicked out of, or their operation
> severely reduced on CompuServe, was it not a few years
> ago?

The EFF lost whatever little credibility is had left when John "asshole
censor" Gilmore (spit) admitted to content-based plug-pulling. What a jerk.

P.S. I wonder if Bon Giovanni is an EFF supporter. He sounds like one -
clueless and untruthful jerk, seeking to silence his mental superiors...

---