Re: Nuke the Whales!

[email protected] wrote:
>         Oh, come on, Dale. loosen up and recognize satire when you see it.
>         satire is a far cry from sarcasm, and although it may appear to
>     have a victim, it is more of a social comment in general.
>         good sarcasm can even tell stories which are bald faced lies and
>     still not be dishonest --caveat emptor.

I enjoy the occasional moments of humor here, even when it doesn't show.
Do you play poker well?

One thing I like to do myself is switch sides and taunt the subscribers
with "what's gonna happen when Hillary wins", and stuff of that nature.

The part that's both hilarious (no pun intended) and very scary is
that it really could happen.

Enjoy your life while you still have the chance (hee hee).