Re: Ebonics

Tim May writes:

> Yeah, Matt, in a free society I wouldn't have to "speak Ebonics."

> If I were designing a genocidal program to destroy the colored race, I
> would be pushing for Ebonics, for encouraging coloreds to study "Human
> Potential" and "African History" instead of math, science, and engineering,
> and pushing for hiring quotas.

When I read Tim's original message on "Ebonics", I thought it was one
of those witty parodies he occasionally comes up with.

Then I turned on the NBC Nightly News, and lo and behold, "Ebonics"
was one of the featured stories, replete with commentary by former
New York mayor Ed Koch.

     [email protected]     $    via Finger.                      $