Re: Proof that "cypher punks" have complete degenerated...

At 09:08 AM 12/19/96 -0800, you wrote:
>[email protected] wrote:
>> It wasn't worth commenting on.
>> Appending data after the ctrl-Z as stego?
>> Not even worth a letter to the ed!
>
>> Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
>> > No one even commented on the latest Dr. Dobbs issue.
>
>After seeing the initial post, I ran out to get a copy, but they were
>all gone.  I find it hard to believe that appending data to a file is
>considered stego, even by a commercial publication such as Dr. Dobb's.
>Can anyone confirm this?

Well, there it is, indeed.  I couldn't friggin believe it, since I've
written for them and usually the stuff's pretty good.  A program to
append data after a text file's ctrl-Z EOF byte.  If you _really_
want it secure, crypt it with the compiler's PRNG.  ;)