Re: Credentials without Identity--Race Bits

At 10:50 PM 12/20/96 -0800, Bill Stewart wrote:

>At least they weren't doing most of this paranoia when I visited my
>sister earlier this summer, bringing a couple pounds of Silly Putty
>in my luggage as presents for her kids, packed near the alarm clock....
>#			Thanks;  Bill

For years, Radio Shack has sold an indoor/outdoor thermometer with  max/min temperature function.  Going on a long trip and carrying a 5-pound loaf of cheese?  Stick the outdoor thermo pickup in the cheese before you depart, to ensure that it wasn't exposed to damaging temperature excursions!   I'm sure this looks wonderful on an X-ray.

Jim Bell
[email protected]