Re: Off topic litter on Cyperpunks

"Lurker" <[email protected]> writes:

> What has happened to cypherpunks?  I joined this mailing list more recently
> than many others who recieve it, but most reacently it has gone downhill.
>
> The descriptions I have read (and I have read many) all state that this
> list is deadicated to the discussion of cryptography issues.  Where the
> hell is the discussion about cryptography?

This private mailing list belongs to the asshole censor John Gilmore (spit).
Anyone who foolishly tries to discuss cryptography (like Don Woods) gets flamed
to hell by the likes of Paul "brute force attack one one-time pad" Bradley.
You wanna talk cryptography, go to sci.crypt, an unmoderated Usenet newsgroup.

---