Re: the word is "NIGGAZ"

On Sun, 22 Dec 1996, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:

> >From [email protected]  Sun Dec 22 18:36:40 1996
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: the word is "NIGGAZ"
> Sender: [email protected]
>

>    Actually the word is "niggus."  "Niggaz" is the white man's nasal rendition
> of this term.

Nope, that is from the black man.  In JET Magazine, they say "NIGGAZ,"
and they are the nationwide authority on the black subculture.

If you do not read JET, you do not know anything about the blacks,
unless you live next to them like we do in the city here.

"Soul Brothers" hate "niggers," because a "nigger" is defined
as somebody who:

1) lies,
2) cheats,
3) steals,