Re: Ebonics

> > from grammatically incorrect speech.  I can speak with grammatic
> > perfection and a
> > drawl so heavy it'll make your eyeballs hurt.
>  Yeah. I thought the issue was understanding in the workplace; no
>  matter
> how gramatically correct your are, I can't understand you and so I
> won't hire you.

Re-read what I said carefully.  I "*can* speak"... I can also speak
more clearly.  The same holds true, for speakers of "ebonics."
and it is an insult to their intelligence to imply that they cannot
or cannot easily learn to.

yeehaw.

me
 Omegaman <mailto:[email protected]>
 PGP Key fingerprint =  6D 31 C3 00 77 8C D1 C2
                        59 0A 01 E3 AF 81 94 63
Send a message with the text "get key" in the
"Subject:" field to get a copy of my public key.