Re: The LIST

On or About 24 Dec 96 at 11:52, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:

> Carl Johnson <[email protected]> writes:
>
> > Ross Wright wrote:
> > >
> > > Yes, Dr., this latest tripe that has spewed forth from Tim's
> > > keyboard reeks of bigotry.  And all this time I felt you may
> > > have been too hard on him.  This latest rant of his has made me
> > > reconsider your rough treatment of Mr. May.  I kinda think he
> > > deserves a slapping right now.
> >
> >   Supporting Dr. DV K, are we?

On or About 24 Dec 96 at 11:52, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:

> Uh-oh - Ross, good buddy, we've been outed.

Yes, my tolerance of humanity has been brought to the forefront!  I
can only hope it only goes as far as the "punks" on this list.  It
would not look good for a salesman like myself to be known as a
tolerant person.

> >   OK, pal, now your on the LIST, too.
>
> Do you mean Timmy May's "don't hire" list?

Oh, I think this is a much bigger "LIST".  I think the men with
sunglasses and shiny black shoes are gonna show up soon...

Just cause I am paranoid doesn't mean that they aren't out to get me.

Ross

Ross Wright
King Media: Bulk Sales of Software Media and Duplication Services
http://www.slip.net/~cdr/kingmedia
Voice: 415-206-9906