Distributed data havens?

Is anything new on the distributed data haven front? Many apologies if
I'm retreading scorched earth, but I've been out of touch with the world
for the past, oh, twelve weeks. In particular, it would be interesting
to know if

* there are any lists currently extant relating to datahavens (I've
changed e-mail addresses and can't recall the subscription address for
dh-l)

* anyone has created working or in-progress code to play with. Doesn't
have to be "distributed", supported, or documented particularly well.

* there are archives of relevant papers or talks avaliable. I've found a
few archives for cryptography and stego, but nothing specific just yet
(unless you count the discussions of anon remailers).

Anyone still interested?

"Deities do not fall ten floors to the basement" - Willis/PKD
[email protected]   please contact for PGP public key.
http://www.skylink.net/~bigdaddy