Uncle Rob is going to Jail!

[email protected] wrote:
> Subject:
>         Repair " YOUR OWN " Credit !
>   From:
>         [email protected]
>     To:
>         pamelabrd.aol.com
>     Cc: [email protected],[email protected],[email protected],
>        [email protected],[email protected]
>
> Dear Little Girl,
>   My name is Uncle Rob.  I have a big, fat, juicy cock.
> Would you like to suck on Uncle Rob's dick?
>   Write me, soon.
> Uncle Rob

Dear 'Uncle Rob',
  I don't know what kind of sick pervert you are, but I have contacted
my service provider, and they are contacting 'your' service provider,
as well as the FBI and the FCC.
  Don't bother replying to this email, as my service provider is
blocking
all of your mailings, forthwith, to this service.  They will be seeing
to it that filth purveyors such as yourself are banished from the WWW.

You Sick Bastard,
BRD