Netcom.com is RACIST

[email protected] wrote:
> EARN EXTRA INCOME NOW!!!!!  WORK AT HOME
> REFER ONLY - NO SELLING $500.-$1000 PER REFERRAL
>
> NIGGERS, KIKES, WOPS, SPICS, AND OTHER 'POND SCUM'
> NEED NOT APPLY!
> NETCOM.COM'S NEW ETHNIC CLEANSING POLICIES FORBID
> EXTENDING THIS OFFERING TO THE 'SLAVE' RACES.

> FOR MORE EXCITING INFORMATION, E-MAIL [email protected]

Dear Fuji4,
  It seems that I can't cruise a conference anywhere, without
seeing the above message emblazoned everywhere.
  Thanks to your efforts, I am sure that your service provider,
netcom.com, will gain much recognition for their new ethnic
cleansing policy.
  I am sure that they will be very thankful to you for your
efforts on getting the word out on their behalf.
--
Bubba Rom Dos
"He who shits on the Road, will me flies upon his return."