CypherRevenge

Adam Breaux wrote:

> And frankly, if someone's starting to use mailbots to spam, lists are
> in big trouble, because there are zillions of those out there. Most
> systems, for instance, have "info@xxxxx" addresses, all of which would
> do exactly what my mailbots are doing.

  Well, I certainly hope that nobody uses this information to subscribe
others to a zillion lists.  Especially not the authors of such classics
as, "EASY MONEY!!!", "MAKE $$$ AT HOME", etc.
  I would hate for these people to be too busy to send me "IMPORTANT
INFORMATION ABOUT HOW 'YOU' CAN MAKE $$$ AT HOME, LICKING YOUR OWN
DICK!!!"

Toto
p.s. - for a limited time--offer open to CypherPunks only--anyone
who sends me $20.00 will receive my special 'Secret Magic Chant',
which effectively blocks unwanted eMail.
  (This offer includes a clear Title to a bridge in the New York
City area--absolutely free!)