Re: CypherRevenge

At 2:35 PM -0800 12/27/96, Carl Johnson wrote:
>  Then he has the audacity to email my Postmaster, claiming that 'returning'
>his mail is 'spamming'?  Which Subject: heading bothered him the most, the
>one that said, "If you act like an idiot, we'll treat you like one?" (this
>is a quote from plaidworks.com's home-page).

No, Carl, it was when you started spamming people that I accused you of
spamming. Or are you saying that the dozen or so spams (aimed primarily
at me and my site) that magically appeared today from *.sk.sympatico.ca
IP addresses at the same time as your latest set of abusive return mail
is a coincidence?

My loopholes aren't as large as you thought they were. They led quite
clearly back to you on this one.

chuq

--
           Chuq Von Rospach ([email protected]) Software Gnome
       Apple Server Marketing Webmaster <http://www.solutions.apple.com/>

 Plaidworks Consulting ([email protected]) <http://www.plaidworks.com/>
   (<http://www.plaidworks.com/hockey/> +-+ The home for Hockey on the net)

I got no name or number/ I just hand out the lumber.
But if I get a chance to play/ I'm going to show 'em.
		-- Stick Boy (The Hanson Brothers, SUDDEN DEATH)