Re: Vulis strikes again?

Ray Arachelian writes:

> So tell us Vileus, how much does the NSA pay you to cause mayhem on this
> list?  You certainly have lots of time on your hands, so when you aren't
> masturbating to your own posts, you're typing away more spams.  So what's
> the pay check of an NSA scumbag who does what you do for a living?

So now we are being attacked not only by the good doctor, but by the
NSA as well?  Do they perhaps covet our advanced "Ebonics" technology?

The NSA will waste its time trying to disrupt the Cypherpunks list
when winged monkeys fly out of my posterior.  It's not like the people
at the NSA don't have real work to do.

Let's try not to look foolish and paranoid at the same time.

     [email protected]     $    via Finger.                      $