Re: (Fwd) Re: Bad Idea

On Fri, 27 Dec 1996, Dr. Spam Dimi Vulis (spit) wrote:

> Toto <[email protected]> writes:
>
> > Adam Breaux wrote:
> > > As far as I can tell, cypherpunks wasn't subscribed to anything. What
> > > happened instead was someone started forging email in the name of the
> > > list's submission address to various of my mailbots, which simply send
> > > an informational e-mail back.
> >
> >   If cypherpunks wasn't subscribed to anything, then why did I get
> > 50 million messages about sports in my mailbox?
>
> Because Ray Arachelian <[email protected]> is an inept forger and a liar.

Because Vulis you are full of shit as usual.  You are of the old school
of do something bad and blame it on others.  Sorry, that shit doesn't
fly.

Tell us Vulis, just how much does the NSA pay for your services to cause
mayhem here?

.+.^.+.|  Ray Arachelian    | "If  you're  gonna die,  die  with your|./|\.
..\|/..|[email protected]|boots on;  If you're  gonna  try,  just |/\|/\
<--*-->| ------------------ |stick around; Gonna cry? Just move along|\/|\/
../|\..| "A toast to Odin,  |you're gonna die, you're gonna die!"    |.\|/.
.+.v.+.|God of screwdrivers"|  --Iron Maiden "Die With Your Boots on"|.....