Mo' Better Mail Shenanegans?

[email protected] was subscribed to [email protected], and seems to be
directly zinging messages, sans any identification as forwarded material,
straight off of dcsb to [email protected]. I went in and killed this
address from dcsb, but I don't know how long that's going to last.

I forwarded a story to cypherpunks a while ago from Netly News about a rash
of denial of service attacks that're happening on email accounts around the
net. It looks like cypherpunks is part of that attack, and it looks like
[email protected] may be involved. Or not. Anyway, I'll send a copy
of the Netly article to dcsb in another message, for everyone's
entertainment on dcsb.

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga ([email protected]), Philodox,
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
"The cost of anything is the foregone alternative" -- Walter Johnson
The e$ Home Page: http://www.vmeng.com/rah/