Re: Fyodor / Re: SPAM from plaidworks.com

Fyodor Yarochkin <[email protected]> writes:

> > They're innocent people being framed by the SDPA terrorist.
> > Please forward all unsolicited spam to <[email protected]>.
> terrorist.. how cool;)))))))))))))))))))))).. anyone wanna teach me this?:)

Being in Pishkek, Kyghyzstan, you're probably well aware of the Nazi-like
atrocities perpetrated by the Armenian criminals engaged in "ethnic cleansing"
of the occupied Azerbaijani territory. You may also be aware of ASALA/SDPA,
the terrorist Armenian organization that specializes in assassinating
Turkish diplomats and civilians. I think the FBI should look very seriously
at the connection between ASALA terrorists and the "cypher punks" gang.

---