CAVE Dig Out

I just re-read John Perry Barlow's 1992 article, "Decrypting
the Puzzle Palace," and was knocked over by his attack
on TIA's TR45.3 committee and the CAVE algorithm. If
you've not seen it lately (and Whit Diffie's comments on
CAVE), I've put it at:

   http://jya.com/puzzle.htm

Inspired by this and John Gilmore's similar attack on TIA
and the TR45.3 gang in a message to me, I've put notices on
my Web site that I will provide the CAVE algorithm to anyone
who asks (and the TR45.3 document):

   http://jya.com/cave.htm

Analysis of it will determine whether CAVE is as deliberately
NSA-crippled as Gilmore, Barlow and Diffie claim, and that
the TIA and the TR45.3 "wannabe spooks" committee
cravenly caved (but, hey, it's never too late to dig out).

Thanks to those who upbraded me for caving too. Digging now.