Re: Cryptanalysis Trainer

At 08:05 PM 12/29/96 -0500, John Young wrote:
>We've transcribed from PDF to ASCII the cryptanalysis
>program in Appendix F of the US Army's Field Manual
>FM 34-40-2, Basic Cryptanalysis, September, 1990.
>
>   http://jya.com/appf.htm

Why does it not surprise me that the code is in BASIC...

BTW, the link to the PDF does not work.  Seems the CGI they use to feed the
pdf files is broken.  (Or someone paniced and pulled it in a manner that
broke the CGI.  Would not be the first time...)

---
|   If you're not part of the solution, You're part of the precipitate.  |
|"The moral PGP Diffie taught Zimmermann unites all| Disclaimer:         |
| mankind free in one-key-steganography-privacy!"  | Ignore the man      |
|`finger -l [email protected]` for PGP 2.6.2 key  | behind the keyboard.|
|         http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com/~alan/       |[email protected]|