Re: ssn hack

In a message dated 96-12-29 08:35:47 EST, [email protected] (Jazzmin Belle
Sommers) writes:

<< She bought it!  I got asked where I belonged to, so I said Germany (not
 actually a lie, it's my heritage).  Next time I think I'll say Belgium.
 What's that itty bitty country between France and Spain?  Angorra?  Yeah.
 That's it.>>

That sure isn't a hack.... maybe Im not seeing the advantages of it.. as
compared to
 just saying 'I dont give it out..etc..'

<< What, you really think someone's actual name is Jazzmin Belle Sommers?
 Get
 outta town!

Nahhhhh ya spelled it WAY differently and Angora is wrong.