RE: (Fwd) Re: Mr. May's Posts. Other Things.

From:	Ross Wright

This is the message I got in response to my post regarding Mr. May's
offensive, racist, and bigoted post about ebonics.   I have made
overtures towards peace and tried to explain that I thought that the
Doctor's verbal slapping was not as bad as it seemed, maybe even he
deserved it!.  He refuses to answer.  He's just a pussy, I guess.
Like's to make terroristic threats.  To Nam vets, yet.  Ballsy, Tim!

You have to understand - Tim is from California.

	In some areas of the country showing someone your middle finger is the
	universal hand signal for "shoot me".  If you are carrying a gun and
give
	such a hand signal you likely to be held at fault if the shooting does
start.
	If you choose to carry, you will be held to a higher standard of
behavior
	than those that don't.

	-Greg Hamilton-
	Self Defense Instructor