Re: US AIRFORCE SITE HACKED

NATHAN MALLAMACE wrote:
> It is true, so many government sites have been hacked!
> The FBI home page was replaced with SATANIC stuff. A picture
> of the upside down cross as a background and various other
> changes regarding SATAN.
> i think it's funny, but hey it's our own goverment. I wonder
> how often they check their sites. BTW, my friends site -
> http://pages.prodigy.com/VT/hackersguide has a link to the
> FBI's MOST WANTED LIST. See if you are there!

Just in case you start to feel sympathetic towards the government, the
upside-down cross is *not* the premier symbol of real satanic worship.

I got it from the horse's mouth, so to speak:  The most supreme symbol
of satanic worship is an upside-down five-pointed star (symbolizing
the goat's head) with a circle around it.

User's of this symbol include:  Freemasons (on city signboards, bumper
stickers, etc.) for one, and the U.S. Congressional Medal of Honor for
another.  These are *serious* people, so tread carefully.