JUSTICE: foolish confrontations therewith

        Looks to me like Carl needs to understand justice, U.S. federal
    court style. In the first place: "ignorance is no excuse under the
    law" -then: ask yourself why the U.S. continues the drug war when
    it is obvious to the perverted, ignorant, and bought-off Congress-
    person that it will never be won. the answer is simple: it's MONEY.

        First, the government makes a fortune by importing drugs, which
    they can use for unaccountable programs which are illegal under
    law. The money is controlled by the CIA, administration, and the
    power brokers in the deal which basically states it all; and,
    secondly, there is money in imprisonment. Oh? so then ask yourself
    why the federal prisons have tripled in size the last 10 years with
    the dope wars.  coincidental?

        now, what does that have to do with crypto?  very simple: as
    the US heads closer and closer to the UN Constitution under Bubba's
    guidance with Hillary's hands on his balls, crypto can bypass
    political thought control.  That will not be acceptable to those
    who rule: in the US, or anywhere else.

        "Intimidation is just another form of communication."  (attila)

    and they have intimidated federal judges, and they are intimidating
    federal judges, and they will continue to intimdate federal judges.
    and, they will continue to feed the media what they want known.

        so, what does that have to do with it?

        a)  the federal government is disenfranchising felons with
            certain types of convictions, including drugs, and all
            offenses against the federal government --cryptography
            is an offense against the federal government since it
            falls under ITAR.

            do you know what disenfranchisement really means: well,
            start with fact you have lost your civil rights --ALL of
            them. the man never needs a warrant to take you, anywhere.
            anyplace, including your home without knocking --he has
            automatic probable cause.

            all federal convictions of the type described carry a tail
            --extended probation. in other words, a sadistic, sadonic,
            and automatically suspicious federal civil servant OWNS
            you. He can visit your employer; he can tell you exactly
            how to run your business if you are self-employed; he can
            tell you if you can move; he can tell you who you will see
            or talk with; and if tells you to polish his apple, get on
            your knees and smile while you labour.

        b)  no vote --that is the principle meaning of franchise which
            is defined as "suffrage."  you are history on that score
            unless you manage to convince Bubba to grant you a federal
            pardon.

        c)  the federal govenment, through one of their federal money
            giveaways is forcing the criminal records onto the drivers'
            license.  So far, no state has a check box on the sealed
            photo ID, but they will, including a coded offense block.

        d)  now, the big credit bureaus, TRW, Equifax, etc. have added
            the collection of data for traffic convictions; so far they
            have not added either misdemeanor and felony >>arrests<<
            and convictions to the _available_ information, but they
            will.  Did you know that you can have a 3 or 4 page rap
            sheet for a single arrest/offense/conviction by the time
            they rewrite charges, which is common in, you guessed it:
            dope cases, and propably will be in crypto cases as the
            Federales discover more evidence (planted, decoded,
            whatever?).

        e)  You know, I'm beginning to like Mississippi's statutory
            rape laws better all the time.  The age is 18, as high it
            goes in all 50 states --but it only applies if the minor
            female is over 12 and can prove she is a virgin...  yeah,
            right, where the only virgin over eight can run faster than
            her brothers...

        e)  prisons are big business; and, government has undertaken a
            program of privatization of the prison system --in other
            words, the big government oriented contractors, like SAIC
            chaired by Bobby Inman, are planning to make a profit
            housing government misjustice. do they like to make money?

            does this sound like slave labour to you?

            sounds like government 'letting' of business. P.J. O'Rourke
            has the definitive result of that:

                "When buying and selling are controlled by legislation,
                the first things to be bought and sold are legislators"

        well, I'm too old for the civil disobedience game or deliberately begging the law; I do not wish to head for the 3 hots ad a cot of federal hospitality wearing more years than I can carry.

        but you'd better believe and if you wish to even try to beat
    the government back, don't think you have any rights in America.  Just remember Judge Roy Bean is sitting in his large $1,500-2,000 comforatable chair about a meter above you, smiling down on you as you sit in the hard, cold, flimsy chair of the dock, after our esteemed judge got drunk last night with his cronies.

After all, Judge Roy, who's only human, suffers from an inferiority complex, and needs a power rush. And after this poor excuse for a human lays 3 fives running wild (15) and 6 tail on you, try smiling at the judge; then say: "thank you your honor, but you're just another fuckin' drunk."

  == <attila out>