If you were unable to download UDCM V2.0 before....

{If you were unable to download UDCM V2.0 before, we're extremely sorry.}
{UDCM's web site may have been under construction during the time you
visited.}
{UDCM's web site has finished undergoing its changes and will operate
correctly.}
{UDCM V2.0 has been extensively modified from its previous variation.}
{Digital signaturing and public key cryptosystem capabilities have been
added.}
{UDCM's DS and PKCS techniques do NOT make use of conventional PN factoring.}
{UDCM's source code is currently unavailable. PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST IT.}
{UDCM's on-line help documentation has also been extensively modified.}
{This advertisement has also been modified.}

Hello,

Greetings! I am Jeremy K. Yu-Ramos, president of DataET Research, Data
Engineering Technologies. I am sending you this message to let you know that
DataET Research has recently initiated the distribution of UDCM, Universal
Data Cryptography Module. UDCM implements a revolutionarily new, extremely
advanced and sophisticated, digital data encryption algorithm named IMDMP,
Integrated Mathematical Data Manipulation and Positioning.

UDCM (the IMDMP algorithm)...

o Is a royalty-free Windows DLL module featuring advanced cryptography.
o Contains more than 150 procedures and functions.
o Is a very cost-effective size of only 60 kilobytes.
o Implements the IMDMP encryption algorithm.
o Allows encryption keys as large as 2048 bits.
o Includes 18 sub-algorithms.
o Processes all forms of binary and ASCII files.
o Allows multiple encryption layer levels.
o Has absolutely no back-doors or magical keys.
o Includes time and date locking features.
o Includes file specific unique encryption features.
o Includes file authentication guard features.
o Includes digital signaturing capabilities.
o Implements the public key cryptosystem method of security.
o Includes data importance and sensitivity stamping features.

UDCM, being a Windows DLL module, can be accessed through programs developed
with popular application and database programming languages and environments
such as: C, C++, Visual Basic, PowerBuilder, Delphi, OOP Pascal, Turbo
Pascal, dBase, Paradox, Access, Sybase, Oracle, etc.

DataET Research has released a shareware version of UDCM named UDCM V2.0.

To download UDCM V2.0 for free, please go to:
http://members.aol.com/dataetrsch/udcm.html.

I hope you will consider applying UDCM in the software you develop. Thank-you
very much for your time.

Sincerely,

Jeremy K.Yu-Ramos
President