Re: Rejection policy of the Cypherpunks maiing list

[email protected] (Igor Chudov @ home) writes:

> I would like to start a thread to discuss the moderation and rejection
> policy.

I predict that Sandy won't allow any posts on the censored list that
question his moderation poilicy - only the unanymous praises.

> My perfectly crypto-relevant article regarding possible attacks
> on human relationships with the use of forged mail and anonymous
> remailers, has been tossed out (sorted) into cypherpunks-flames
> mailing list.

A dishonorable act.

> You can receive a copy of my article by an email request.

Perhaps you want to start putting up rejected articles on a Web page?

> The explanation that Sandy Sandfort gave me mentioned that he rejected
> my message because it continued a thread where Sandy noticed instances
> of "flaming". Note that my message was free of any flames, including
> its quoted part.

That's correct.

> Sandy also states rather plainly that crypto-relevance is not the
> criterion by which he moderates this list. I question this policy.

Sandy's personal likes and dislikes of certain posters are the criterion.

> I would like to hear your opinions as to whether such policies satisfy
> the current readership.

You won't be allowed to on this censored mailing list.

---