RE: Rejection policy of the Cypherpunks maiing list

[email protected] wrote>
>Sandy also states rather plainly that crypto-relevance is not the
>criterion by which he moderates this list. I question this policy.
>
>I would like to hear your opinions as to whether such policies
>satisfy the current readership.
>
> - Igor.

I am not enthused about the perceived need for moderation.
But neither was I enthused with the state of the list.

However, I will reserve judgement as to the success or failure of the experiment
for a while yet. The question for me is how much the moderation improves the S/N
ratio v.s. how much it impedes dialogue.

I expect Sandy to make mistakes, even by his own criterion. But anyone who will
publicly admit to shaving his eyebrows is probably not swayed by popular
opinion.

James