Re: your mail

At 06:54 PM 1/24/97 -0800, [email protected] wrote:
>can anyone help me out with getting pgp working... I just got 2.6.2
>excutable the freeware one and its for dos... I need to get one that works
>with eudora or netscape.... please help!

You want PGPMail. A free, full strength, beta is available at http://www.pgp.com/

PGPMail offers single click integration with Eudora. I use it myself.

-- Lucky Green <mailto:[email protected]> PGP encrypted mail preferred
   Make your mark in the history of mathematics. Use the spare cycles of
   your PC/PPC/UNIX box to help find a new prime.
   http://www.mersenne.org/prime.htm