Cypher-Apology

I seem to have posted one of my private emails to the conference by
mistake. It was in regard to a lady whose son is going to court in the
morning and has nothing to do with crypto. (unless I try to make a
supremely long leap in relating Tourette Syndrome to the Timmy May
'cocksucker' postings)
  My first instinct was to blame Bill Gates for holding me hostage and
forcing me to use Win95. My second instinct was to try to excuse my
error by blaming the ingestion of large amounts of drugs and alcohol
for my misdirection of my email.
  However, after consultation with the space aliens who speak to me
through the mercury filling in my teeth, I have come to the realization
that the error was the result of the fact that I am a fucking idiot.

  I imagine that my apology will not be received by those on the
censored list, as I have just 'flamed' myself. I would apologize for
this, as well, but I am still sober enough to realize that this could
quite possibly result in an endless-apology-loop which would interfere
with the rights of those on the cypherpunks-uncensored list to receive
the "Make $$Money$$ Fast" postings that Sandy has been so kind to
forward to those who oppose censorship of list subscribers.

Toto