The Credit Nard Network

Hello:

I wanted to folow up on your interest in Credit Card Network which you
inquired about recently.

My Name is Zvi Lichter, and I am the Internet Sales Manager for Credit Card
Network.
I have been representing Credit Card Network for over 6 months and I can
help you to get the information you need to make your decision to sign up
for our service.

We are the solution you have been looking for.  We authorize credit card
transactions in realtime in less than 45 seconds. By linking your order form
to our secure system we can provide you with approval/denial response in
just a few seconds. We have over 240 active merchants and we are processing
in excess of 20,000 transaction a day.

More details can be found at :
http://www.creditnet.com/cgi-bin/htmlscript?zvika.hts
come visit and look up all the links.

Prices: 1% on the transaction,  one time set up fee of $395.  No minimums or
monthly service fees.
=======================
SECURE ONLINE CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION

The Credit Card Network offers secure, online credit card authorizations to
internet businesses who are interested in actually making money on the
internet.  The service allows businesses to accept credit card payment on
the internet in real time...meaning that the transaction is actually taking
place while the consumer is online.  This is how it looks from a consumers
point of view...

1. The consumer fills out the order form on your website and gets a total
price.

2. Upon clicking the consumer is then hot-linked into our secure server and
our secure page comes up on his screen.  The consumer then enters his credit
card number and clicks on submit to charge the card.  The information
including total price, credit card number, name, and address is then
electronically sent to the card processor at the bank. The consumer waits
10-15 seconds while the card is verified.

3.  The consumer is then sent back to your website to the page where you
want us to send him.  It's that simple.

1.your order form ---> 2. our secure page ---> 3. back to your website

We also support transparent processing.  In this mode the customer stays on
your order form and the credit card information is sent to Credit Card
Network using sockets and PGP encryption. The result is returned in seconds.
Then you can send the customer anywhere you choose and have full control
over the memory variables. We have a module that automatically updates your
password files with userids, passwords and expiration dates. We provide you
with an expire routine that runs every 30 seconds. We also have scripts for
one-time software downloads.

Credit Card Network has been in business for 2 years.  We have more
merchants than Cybercash and we are easy to work with and pride ourselves on
our customer service.

If you are ready to make money on the Internet then Credit Card Network is
the solution you need to be successful.

The credit card network
[email protected]
1-206-287-1794  voice