Re: ASSHOLE FAGGOT J.D. Falk

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
> snow <[email protected]> writes:
> > > The recognition that most every problem person is of a homosexual
> > > nature is definitely a usenet body-politic phenomenon, which will
> > > be documented and verified with whatever means that become necessary.

> Just following the homos' logic... If you don't like someone and
> he happens to be a homo, then you're a homophobe, and all the homos
> are supposed to fuck you over.

Remember the line from the film "I'm Gonna Get You Sucka", where the
guy says "The brothers went in with guns, and they came out with jobs"?

Apple had that technique down when they started "donating" their piece-
o'-shit Apple II's and Mac's to schools et al (get 'em while they're
young and defenseless).  So now most of these kids, grown up, are
thinking "Homosexual marriages, yeah, what's wrong with that?".

You won't believe what these clowns have in store next (as a social
experiment).  BTW, the L.A. school system is also adopting Ebonics.

BTW #2, I wouldn't think to complain about someone's sexual preferences
until they start waving their dicks in my face, which is a favorite
pastime in parts of Los Angeles.